Pantor Watch goal is to establish time instruments which can last in your life time.
• Movement: Japan Made Automatic Movement
• Date calendar
• Case with high quality finishing
• Sapphire Crystal
• 45mm case diameter, moderate size fit for men and women
• 200m water resistant professional diver watches
• Dial: 1-12H with Swiss C1 Super LumiNova
• Hands: Swiss C1 Super LumiNova
• Bracelet: Rubber Strap
• Case Material: 316L Stainless Steel
• Screw Crown: 316L Stainless Steel
• Case Thickness: 12.60mm
• Bracelet Wide: 24.00mm
Introducing the Pantor Nautilus mens watches, a must-have for all diving enthusiasts. As a micro brand, Pantor combines fashion and professionalism to create a watch that can be worn daily, whether for outdoor activities or diving and swimming. With a water resistance of up to 200m, this automatic diver watch is perfect for all your underwater adventures. The red and blue bezel adds a pop of color to the classic design, making it a great gift for any watch lover. Get your hands on the Pantor Nautilus mens Watch and experience the perfect combination of style and functionality.
Pantor Nautilus Mens Watches With Red&Blue Bezel
Pantor is an American brand. We are committed to continuing the precision and innovation of timepieces. Pantor watches are designed for those who enjoy diving sport and pursuing individuality. At the same time, we attach great importance to watches' performance. Each design is based on increased reliability of the watch.
Our professional watch maker partner who with 25 years experience in producing Pantor watches for us, every detail is perfect.
Pantor watches time instrument 12 months warranty
Pantor watches is committed to provide warranty service which from the date of purchase, this warranty covers defects in materials existing at the time of purchase.
The warranty doesn't cover these following conditions:
1) Normal wear and tear, misuse or accidental impact, including the scratches on sapphire, bezel, bezel insert, case and bracelet.
2) Damage caused by mistreatment or modification or substitution of parts.
3) Damage cause by improper operation or use.
4) Water infiltration due to unlocked the crown completely, or using in depths in excess of the water resistance rating imprinted on the watch.
5)Damage or defects caused by repairs performed other than by one authorized by Pantor watches.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your Pantor!