Pantor Watch goal is to establish diving watches which can last in your life time.
• Movement: Japan Made Automatic Movement
• Date calendar
• Case with high quality finishing
• Sapphire Crystal
• 45mm case diameter, moderate size fit for men and women
• 200m water resistant professional diver watches
• Dial: 1-12H with Swiss C1 Super LumiNova
• Hands: Swiss C1 Super LumiNova
• Bracelet: Rubber Strap
• Case Material: 316L Stainless Steel
• Screw Crown: 316L Stainless Steel
• Case Thickness: 12.60mm
• Strap Wide: 24.00mm
The Pantor Nautilus Dive Watch is a must-have for any diving enthusiast. This professional watch is water resistant up to 200m, making it perfect for outdoor and underwater activities. The black and blue bezel adds a touch of fashion to its professional look, perfect for daily wear. This watch is an ideal gift for those who love diving and swimming. As a Pantor micro brand, you can trust in its quality and durability.
Pantor Nautilus Dive Watch - 200m Automatic Watch with Stainless Steel Bezel
Pantor is an American brand. We are committed to continuing the precision and innovation of timepieces. Pantor watches are designed for those who enjoy diving sport and pursuing individuality. At the same time, we attach great importance to watches' performance. Each design is based on increased reliability of the watch.
Our professional watch maker partner who with 25 years experience in producing Pantor watches for us, every detail is perfect.
Pantor watches time instrument 12 months warranty
Pantor watches is committed to provide warranty service which from the date of purchase, this warranty covers defects in materials existing at the time of purchase.
The warranty doesn't cover these following conditions:
1) Normal wear and tear, misuse or accidental impact, including the scratches on sapphire, bezel, bezel insert, case and bracelet.
2) Damage caused by mistreatment or modification or substitution of parts.
3) Damage cause by improper operation or use.
4) Water infiltration due to unlocked the crown completely, or using in depths in excess of the water resistance rating imprinted on the watch.
5)Damage or defects caused by repairs performed other than by one authorized by Pantor watches.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your Pantor!