What are some other features of professional diving watches
Professional diving watches are designed to withstand the harsh conditions of deep-sea diving and are equipped with features that help divers keep track of time and stay safe. Here are some other features that you might find in a professional diving watch:
1. Water resistance: Professional diving watches are designed to be water-resistant to a depth of at least 200 meters (660 feet) or more, which is essential for deep-sea diving.
2. Rotating bezel: A rotating bezel is a feature that allows divers to keep track of elapsed time while underwater. The bezel can be rotated to align with the minute hand, and the elapsed time can be read off the bezel.
3. Luminous hands and markers: Diving watches often have luminous hands and markers that glow in the dark, making it easier for divers to read the time in low-light conditions.
4. Screw-down crown: A screw-down crown is a feature that helps to ensure that the watch remains water-resistant by sealing the crown against the case.
5. Helium escape valve: A helium escape valve is a feature that allows helium gas to escape from the watch during decompression, which can prevent damage to the watch.
6. Shock resistance: Professional diving watches are designed to be shock-resistant, which helps to protect them from damage due to impacts or drops.
7. Durability: Diving watches are built to last and are made from high-quality materials that can withstand the rigors of deep-sea diving.
Pantor Seahorse,Sealion,Seal and Sea Turtle Watch all have automatic helium escape valve at 9H.